Saturday 13 July 2013

The first ever car of Matt Smith - Vauxhall Corsa aka The Shed! Listed for charity on eBay

For the ultimate Matt Smith fan, here is your chance to own his first car. Matthas donated his car to raise funds for Starlight Children’s Foundation, a charity for which he is ambassador.

 Doctor Who star Matt Smith gives car to charity auction! 

Matt: "While I have been travelling the universe in my TARDIS, my much-loved Vauxhall Corsa, aka The Shed, has been parked outside my parents’ house. As my first ever car, it has seen lots of adventures, not to mention a fair few mishaps (hence the dents). I’ll be very sad to see it go but I understand my parents want their driveway back! I’d love to find a new owner for this great little car, particularly as all the profits will go to Starlight, which is an amazing charity that brightens the lives of seriously and terminally ill children".

 23:10, 13th July 2013, current bid stands at £1,280.00 - eBay

About this charity:
Starlight Children's Foundation brightens the lives of seriously and terminally ill children by granting their wishes and providing hospital entertainment to help take their minds off the pain, fear and isolation of their illness. When Starlight began in 1987, we helped just 4 children; this year, we will help over 500,000 children all over the UK. Starlight receives neither Government nor Lottery support. 91 pence per pound donated to Starlight is spent directly on sick children around the UK.
 

No comments: